EQUAL ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IS ESSENTIAL!
The Pandemic has made the need to provide equal access to educational resources glaringly apparent. State Departments of Education, Districts, & Schools of all types can now provide educators, students, and families with the resources they need to keep learning moving forward, IMPROVE reading and math skills and inspire everyone to dream, learn, grow, and do together.
24/7 Learning, 365 Days a year!
With access to thousands of engaging educational resources for Literacy, Math, Science, Social Studies, Coding, Financial Literacy, Cultural Events, STEM, and more…. students can learn any time of day, anywhere they have Internet access.
See What ZUNI Is All About
How To Sign Up – Parents
How To Sign Up – Teachers
ZUNI’s customizable, easy-to-use, online learning platform makes it possible for educators, families, and students to harness the power of free and open educationl resources (OERs) to strengthen skills, enrich learning, and inspire everyone with innovative and trending possibilities.
Your time matters, find resources in 3 Clicks instead of spending 3 hours searching the Internet.
Widgets allow you to collaborate with colleagues, parents, and students. Create chat widgets, scheduler widgets, or feed in your favorite websites.
Each piece of content in ZUNI can be shared directly on social media allowing for easy engagement with students and families.
Reports provide districts, teachers, students and families valuable information on resources that can be used to determine their impact on learning.
Student-led Learning Playground
The student interface is designed to be a learning playground where kids can engage and explore educational resources that interest them as well as support classroom instruction. ZUNI’s platform takes student-led learning to a whole new height!
My Garden / Collaboration
Create collections of your favorite resources – plant them to your learning garden, comment and collaborate with colleagues and students.
Content Management System
Included with links to thousands of vetted, free and open educational resources (OER).
Customize ZUNI by adding your own district, school, teacher, and or student content.
Learning Management System
ZUNI’s LMS is designed to interface easily with other popular LMS systems and can also be used as a stand-alone LMS. Integrated with Google and Microsoft Apps for Education.
for DISTRICTS & SCHOOLS
- Equitability for everyone to benefit from OER
- Consistency in access to resources
- By having free and OER vetted and organized administrators can now save money and benefit from the millions of OER
- Tools at their fingertips to personalize professional growth plans for teachers in their care
- Easy collaboration with teachers and students
- Site-based professional development resources on STEM, Project-based Learning, RTI, and more…
- In 3 clicks, teachers will have access to vetted, organized resources to design whole group lessons and personalize learning pathways
- Save 100s of hours searching the internet
- Be able to increase productivity during professional learning community (PLC) meetings
- Collaborate with ease with other teachers in their school or across the ZUNI community
- Have a safe place to explore educational and inspiring content
- One place to access links from their school, their district, and their teachers
- Can grow through the years with one tool designed to Explore, Engage, Learn, Grow, and Do
- Allows parents to support classroom instruction at home
- Allows parents to learn alongside their millennium children
- Assists and supports bilingual parents
Join a world of schools, teachers, students, and families
who are using ZUNI to support classroom instruction and build a life-long love of learning.
EQUAL ACCESS FOR EVERYONE!
FAMILY LICENSE24/7 Guided Learning
Or $90/Year (Save 17%)
For less than the cost of a movie ticket your family can enjoy edu-tainment with the thousands of links in ZUNI.
TEACHER LICENSESave Time and Money
Or $99/Year (Save 17%)
We’re here to help public, private, charter, and home school teachers during the Covid19 pandemic.
DISTRICT LICENSERaising Student Achievement
District Enterprise Option
Customize, Collaboration Center, Learning Management System, Content Management System, and more…