Good Vibes Only this School Year!
Whether you are going back to school, homeschool, pod schooling, or other types of schooling…
Teachers and parents, no need to spend hours searching the Internet to find educational activities during the CV19 break. ZUNI’s team searches the Internet and populates the platform with 1,000s of free and open educational resources that have been created by caring and passionate individuals and organizations from around the world. Our goal is to connect you with these brave creators and the cool learning activities they have created. The resources linked in ZUNI will not only keep kids’ skills sharp but will also inspire everyone to dream, learn, grow, and do together!
1,000s of your favorite resources for literacy math, science, social studies, STEM, and more at your fingertips!
See What ZUNI Is All About
How To Sign Up – Parents
How To Sign Up – Teachers
My Garden / Collaboration
Content Management System
ZUNI includes 100,000+ vetted, free and open educational resources (OER). Plus, ZUNI can be customized to include teacher, school and district resources. Teachers can easily collaborate with students and parents and in one click, share resources on social media
Learning Management System
for DISTRICTS & SCHOOLS
- Equitability for everyone to benefit from OER
- Consistency in access to resources
- By having free and OER vetted and organized administrators can now save money and benefit from the millions of OER
- Tools at their fingertips to personalize professional growth plans for teachers in their care
- Easy collaboration with teachers and students
- Site-based professional development resources on STEM, Project-based Learning, RTI, and more…
- In 3 clicks, teachers will have access to vetted, organized resources to design whole group lessons and personalize learning pathways
- Save 100s of hours searching the internet
- Be able to increase productivity during professional learning community (PLC) meetings
- Collaborate with ease with other teachers in their school or across the ZUNI community
- Have a safe place to explore educational and inspiring content
- One place to access links from their school, their district, and their teachers
- Can grow through the years with one tool designed to Explore, Engage, Learn, Grow, and Do
- Allows parents to support classroom instruction at home
- Allows parents to learn alongside their millennium children
- Assists and supports bilingual parents
Join a world of schools, students, and teachers
FAMILY LICENSE24/7 Guided Learning
Or $60/Year (Save 17%)
We’re here to help parents during the Covid19 pandemic.
TEACHER LICENSESave Time and Money
Or $99/Year (Save 17%)
We’re here to help public, private, charter, and home school teachers during the Covid19 pandemic.
DISTRICT LICENSERaising Student Achievement
District Enterprise Option
Customize, Collaboration Center, Learning Management System, Content Management System, and more…